Sunday 5 March 2017

Chat with Lizzie

So today I have been able to catch up with Lizzie and how she feels the module is going and to share questions and any concerns with each other. I find these chats really helpful as its reassuring to know that others are going through the same process and have similar feelings. We both agreed that there is a lot of work ahead of us but that we are excited to see the end product.

We talked through how the inquiry is going. This was helpful to me as I am carrying out my interviews this week and Lizzie has already done some of hers. I was able to check a few technical questions such as was she able to get a clear recording and how the reception was. She said that so far she felt they had gone well which gives me confidence for my tasks this week.

The main topic we discussed was our professional artefact. We both agreed that we are struggling to decide on a way to present our information, but would like to decide quicky as we don't want to be unprepared when the time to submit them comes. As a perfomer I decided to ask Lizzie how she would like to be presented material on a rehearsal process. She mentioned diagrams and visual images but also having music alongside. These are creative things that performers are used to working with so I think they will have to play a major part in my end artefact.

Overall it was very useful to catch up and we have agreed to another chat soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment